Does Cochrane provide online learning on conducting a systematic review of interventions?
Cochrane Training has developed an online introductory course on how to conduct a systematic review of interventions.
Find out more and register at https://training.cochrane.org/interactivelearning.
- Over 12 hours of self-directed learning on searching, risk of bias, meta-analysis, network meta-analysis, GRADE and the complete systematic review process, developed by world-leading experts in systematic review methods
- Dynamic, flexible and engaging content designed for learners embarking on systematic review for the first time (as well as more experienced review authors, and users or commissioners of research)
- Modular learning with over 100 bite-size learning units, building knowledge one step at a time
- Clear explanations with stimulating interactions, quizzes, animations, examples and reference resources
- Each module has an assessment for you to demonstrate the skills you have learned and download a module certificate
Eleven course modules:
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
- Introduction to health economics
- Network meta-analysis
- Health equity in systematic reviews