Cochrane Interactive Learning is an online introductory course on how to conduct a systematic review of interventions.
These instructions are for users who have access to Cochrane Interactive Learning via their organisation. You will need to:
2. Click New users and subscribers to register
3. On the Course registration and subscription options page, the pricing information is for information only. You will not be charged. Scroll down to Institutional access and click Please log in or create an account.
4. If you already have a Cochrane Account, log in. Go to section 8 below.
5. If you do not have a Cochrane Account, please click SIGN UP NOW on the account login page and complete the sign-up form.
Please note that you should register for your Cochrane Account using the email address validated for access to Cochrane Interactive Learning.
6. Look out for an email entitled 'Cochrane Account: action required' which contains a link to activate your account. Please check your junk or spam folder in case this is misdirected.
7. When you have activated your account, you will return to the Cochrane Interactive Learning registration page.
8. You will see a notification that your email address has been validated and your registration enabled by your organisation. No payment is required.
9. Tick to accept the terms and conditions. Click Register for Cochrane Interactive Learning.
10. You will return to the main module page, click Start module below any module to begin learning.
11. You will need to log in each time you access Cochrane Interactive Learning but you will not need to re-register until your subscription expires. You will see your progress through the modules displayed as 'Passed', 'Partially completed' or 'Not started'.
12. When your subscription expires, you will need to re-register to renew your subscription. See Cochrane Interactive Learning: renewals.