Cochrane Interactive Learning: renewals
Renewing your subscription to Cochrane Interactive Learning
Your subscription to Cochrane Interactive Learning lasts for a fixed period, as specified on your original order. Subscriptions are valid for a maximum of 12 months.
- If your subscription is managed by your institution (e.g. university) or other organisation, it will be renewed or extended for you.
- When you log in after the renewal date, you may see a notification similar to the one below.
- To continue to access the modules, you will need to re-register using your existing login details. You do not need to create a new Cochrane account.
- Your learning progress will be saved on your record and you can resume learning where you left off.
- If you have any queries about the renewal process, please contact CILsubscriptions@cochrane.org.