Cochrane Interactive Learning is an online introductory course on how to conduct a systematic review of interventions.
These instructions are for users who have access to Cochrane Interactive Learning via their organisation. You will need to:
You need to be within your organisation's IP range when registering on this page for the first time.
2. Click New users and subscribers to register
3. On the Course registration page, if your organisation is using EZproxy, you will see a warning message. Please click on the link in the notification banner to reload the page.
4. Click Please log in or create an account at the bottom of the page.
5. If you already have a Cochrane Account, log in on the account login page. Go to section 9 below.
6. If you do not have a Cochrane Account, click SIGN UP NOW on the account login page and complete the sign-up form.
7. Look out for an email entitled 'Cochrane Account: action required' which contains a link to activate your account. Please check your junk or spam folder in case this is misdirected.
8. When you have activated your account, you will return to the Cochrane Interactive Learning registration page.
9. You will see a notification that your registration has been enabled by your organisation. No payment is required.
10. Tick to accept the terms and conditions. Click Register for Cochrane Interactive Learning.
11. You will return to the main module page, click Start module below any module to begin learning.
12. You will need to log in each time you access Cochrane Interactive Learning but you will not need to re-register until your subscription expires. You will see your progress through the modules displayed as 'Passed', 'Partially completed' or 'Not started'.
13. While your registration is valid, you can access the modules from any device. You do not need to be within your organisation's IP range.
14. When your subscription expires, you will need to re-register from within your organisation's IP range to renew your subscription. See Cochrane Interactive Learning: renewals.