Cochrane is grateful to everyone who works in the different Cochrane Groups that make up our varied community. We offer a wide range of resources and tools to support staff.
Who are Cochrane Group Staff?
Group staff are all the people who work in Cochrane Groups around the world. The following roles, as defined in Cochrane's contact database (Archie) are counted as Group staff.
Everyone who works for a group should have the Staff role in Archie alongside any more specific roles. Roles can be allocated by Group Super Users. See Super Users' Guide to Archie.
|Cochrane Group||Key role||Group-specific roles|
|Cochrane Review Groups and Networks||
Assistant Information Specialist
Assistant Managing Editor
Deputy Co-ordinating Editor
Network Associate Editor
Network Senior Editor
Network Support Fellow
|Translation Projects||Managing Translator|
What does Cochrane provide for Group staff?
Our staff in the community provide crucial services that allow Cochrane to meet its mission. Cochrane supports staff with tools, resources and communication mechanisms.
- Dedicated Community Support Team on hand to answer staff queries: email@example.com
- Cochrane Membership
- Free access to Cochrane Interactive Learning modules
- Access to Cochrane Community Slack messaging and relevant mailing lists. See Cochrane Communications for Group Staff.
- Specialised induction and support (established for Managing Editors and Information Specialists - induction pathways for all Group Staff coming soon)
- Regular face-to-face and virtual training and continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities
- Access to core Cochrane tools and software
- At least one complimentary Cochrane Library subscription per Group. See Complimentary access to the Cochrane Library.