There’s a lot going on at Cochrane! Use our communication channels to stay up to date.
Slack is available to members of Cochrane Groups with the following group roles:
- Staff in Cochrane Central Executive, Fields, Geographic Groups, Review Groups, Satellites and Networks
- Group Member in Governing Board, Author Panel
- Managing Translator in Translation Projects
- Convenor in Methods Groups
- Copy Editor
To confirm if you have a qualifying role for Slack access, check the Roles tab on your Cochrane Account.
If you don't have a qualifying role, contact your primary group. A group Super User can allocate you a relevant role.
There is guidance for Super Users on assigning roles in the Archie Knowledge Base.
Queries? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
People with specific roles in Cochrane Groups receive information relevant to their role and activities via specific mailing lists. New Group staff should email email@example.com with their name, email, and Group role. Our Cochrane administrative team will ensure they are added to to the correct mailing lists.
- CommsNetwork: At least one person from each Cochrane group should sign up for this communications newsletter. This is a weekly digest of everything that is happening at Cochrane which provides content for dissemination on social media and for planning knowledge translation activities.
- Translation Digest: Anyone interested in Cochrane’s translation activities, or keen to hear about volunteer opportunities in different languages, is welcome to subscribe.
How can I share news in a newsletter, mailing list or on Cochrane websites?
If you have news or stories you would like to share with the Cochrane community or a larger audience, please let us know!
Items submitted may be disseminated through one or more of the following channels: news on cochrane.org, news on Community, Community blog post, Cochrane Community newsletter, our external newsletter Cochrane Connect, CommsNetwork Digest, a Cochrane group digest or one of our social media channels.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Title of the news, content of the news, intended audience, and external link (if available). If your submission concerns a training event, please email email@example.com.