Jan 04, 2023
For task responders: How to search and apply for tasks on Cochrane Engage
- Log in to Cochrane Engage with your Cochrane Account details. Don't have a Cochrane Account? Sign up free here.
- On the home page are some shortcuts which will show you all consumer tasks, translation tasks, or tasks for beginners.
- If you'd like to make your search more specific, click on Browse tasks in the menu bar
- Select the relevant Skills and Health topics of interest, Skill level, and Languages (if applicable) to filter the list of tasks
- Click on the title of any task to see all the information about it.
- If you are unsure of whether to apply to a task, please send any Questions & comments in the box and click Add comment. Your comment will be published.
- If you want to contact the task poster directly, click on their name to go to their profile page. From here you can send them a private message.
- If you would like to Apply for the task, type in a message giving details about your relevant skills and experience. Click yes or no about whether you have potential conflicts of interest and give extra details if applicable. Then click Apply and your application will be sent to the task poster.
- If you didn't find a task to apply for today, why not sign up for email alerts that will let you know about any tasks that fits your interests and skills.