How can I search Cochrane Engage to find peer reviewers?
Cochrane Engage hosts a network of contacts interested in getting involved in Cochrane peer review, from clinical and methodological experts, to patients and carers with first-hand experience of different health conditions.
Each contact has completed a searchable profile, to show their skills and interests.
- When you are looking for potential peer reviewers, you can log in to Engage and browse this network of experts by topic area and skills.
- Click on a contact’s name to view their full profile, including their ResearchGate record and their history of working with other Cochrane Groups.
- To contact a potential peer reviewer, click ‘Send message’.
- All contacts registered in Engage are also listed in Archie, and already have active Cochrane Accounts. It is easy to add them to workflows and send task emails.
- You can also post peer review tasks on behalf of your Review Group within Engage, using the ‘Post a task’ form. Interested peer reviewers can search for and respond to your task directly.
With its network of patients, carers, clinical specialists and methodologists, you can use Engage to search for all your peer reviewers in one place.
If people contact your Group asking about relevant peer review opportunities, you can also point them towards Engage to complete their profile. This is the route for potential peer reviewers that is sign-posted on the Cochrane website: https://www.cochrane.org/join-cochrane/become-peer-reviewer.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.