>>> Is your task aimed at consumers (patients, carers, public)? - click here for tips on writing a great task description co-produced by consumers.
>>> Do you want to write a Cochrane Review? Find co-authors and look for open authoring opportunities.
How to post a task on Cochrane Engage
- Log in to Cochrane Engage
- Click Post a task button
- Complete task template with details of your task
- Make the Description as detailed as possible - what help do you need exactly?
- Help people to find your task easily - select the relevant health topic or choose "other", and select the skills you are looking for
- Choose how you will reward your volunteer(s) - Membership points are allocated automatically but you can also choose to offer an acknowledgement or authorship
- Describe your ideal applicant clearly to avoid unwanted applications
- Choose the date you need the task completed by
- Click Publish this task button
- Browse tasks to confirm your task appears in the task list
- To make any edits, go to My tasks > My Posted tasks > Edit > Save