1. Log in to Cochrane Engage.
2. Click on your name in the top right of the screen
3. Click Manage Profile, this will take you to the profile page in your Cochrane Account.
4. Complete the profile page with as much information as you wish to share. Think of your profile as your Cochrane CV, which will help task posters understand more about you.
- There's a space to add the organisation where you work or study. If you work for more than one organisation you can add these details in the "About Me" question.
- You can also use the "About Me" question to also describe any training you've completed and what relevant experience you have.
- Use the "Skills and Interests" section to show what health topics you are interested in, and what skills you have. In the Skills question you can select what kind of tasks or volunteer opportunities you would be interested in. For example if you wish to comment on reviews as a consumer (patient, carer or family member of a patient) choose “Consumer (public, patient and carer) input”.
- If you have very specific skills or interests that aren't listed in the drop-down boxes, you can add these in the "Special Interest" question.
- You can link to your publications on ResearchGate or your LinkedIn profile.
- Please note we will never share your email address on your Engage profile.
5. Click Save
6. At the top of the page, click on the Share my profile button and confirm.
7. Go to Browse Network to view other users’ profiles and search for yourself to confirm your profile appears. Updates can take up to a minute to display at busy times – refresh your profile page to see your changes.
8. To find out how to update your profile picture please visit https://help.cochrane.org/kb/article/152-update-my-profile-picture-in-my-cochrane-account/
You can make changes to your profile at any time.
Your profile must be shared if you want to apply for tasks, send messages or recommendations. If you hide your profile, your name and picture will still be shown next to any tasks you have posted.