There are two different types of communications you could receive from Cochrane TaskExchange.
1 - For everyone: How to sign up for news and updates about Cochrane TaskExchange
- Log in to your Cochrane Account and go to the Communications tab
- Make sure you've ticked the box at the top to Opt in to communications and press save
- Select the TaskExchange newsletter - we promise not to send you any spam, just some information to welcome you, and occasional updates
- Save again
If you choose not to sign up for this newsletter, TaskExchange will still send you important notifications about tasks you post or apply for, and if your profile is visible people will be able to email you directly from your profile page.
2 - For task responders: How to sign up to email alerts on Cochrane TaskExchange
You can choose to receive a weekly email alert of tasks that interest you.
- Log in to Cochrane TaskExchange
- Click on your name in the top toolbar
- Select Email Alerts
- Tick the box Email me a weekly summary of current tasks
- Select as many Topics as relevant
- Select as many Skills as relevant
- To receive emails about tasks for patients, carers and their families, please select Consumer (public, patient and carer) input as your skill
- Click Save.
You will receive an email every Monday if new tasks are posted that match your selected topics or skills.