Cochrane evidence is for anyone interested in using high-quality information to make health decisions. Whether it's a systematic Cochrane Review, abstract or Plain language summary, Cochrane Clinical Answer, blog or podcast, there is a wealth of material to support and guide your health decision making.
Access Cochrane evidence in English and other languages:
- Search the abstracts and Plain Language Summaries of all published Cochrane Reviews and protocols on 'Our evidence'.
- Select your language from the language tags listed at the top of the page to identify summaries in your language.
- Abstracts and Plain language summaries are also available to view for free in the Cochrane Library. Different language options are highlighted below the Abstract heading.
- Your hospital, university, or affiliated research institution may have access to the Cochrane Library through an institutional subscription. Please contact your organisation's librarian to confirm.
- Depending on your location, you may have access through a regional or national site licence. To find out if you're eligible for free access to the Cochrane Library, please visit the 'Access options' page.
- To find out about other subscription options for the Cochrane Library, please visit 'How to order the Cochrane Library'.